Chill-House is always looking to meet amazing people!
What are we looking for?
Current Needs: We are expanding our Hours and Offerings!
We are in need of team members who are available to work the morning hours for us! 5:00AM – 11:00AM
Specifically, we are looking for EXPERIENCED Baristas. You can find the job posting, along with submitting an application via Indeed, or by submitting your Resume and Cover Letter directly to Jules@ChillHouseFroyo.com.
Making the best of anyone’s day, is our whole day! Do you enjoy making people smile? Would you like to be a part of a team which is committed to excellence, making a difference in the lives of our patrons and the community as a whole? As a team member you are responsible for creating the Chill-House experience for all guests by upholding our standards in guest care, product quality, store environment and cleanliness.
Your roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Embody the culture of Chill-House by demonstrating the vision, mission, values, and delivery of the Chill-House Experience
- Provide the highest guest care
- Be respectful to guests at all times
- Share product knowledge and promotional items with guests
- Follow all safety/store guidelines and procedures
- Maintain product quality by completing food related tasks to standard
- Learn and work efficiently in all stations. (Prep, Counter, Drive-Through, Floor, etc.)
- Maintain a clean store and follow all sanitation procedures
- Use first in first out procedures (FIFO) when handling any product
- Follow proper cash handling policies and procedures
- Clock-in to your scheduled shift on time and in full uniform
- Have a clean uniform, be in dress code, and follow proper hygiene standards
- Follow proper procedures for covering your shift
- Request a shift off at least two weeks in advance and changes in availability must be approved by management
- Communicate questions and concerns to the leadership team
- Perform a range of movements which require lifting up to 40lbs, standing for long periods of time, and doing tasks which involve repetitive motion
- Communicate low inventory items to management
- Fun outgoing personality that is committed to excellent guest service, becoming a champion of the experience
- Team Player with extraordinary work ethic – Not afraid to go the extra mile, with a smile!
- Enjoy family environment (serving guest of all ages)
- Flexible availability – must be able to work daytime shift as well as some evenings and/or weekends and/or holidays (School Schedules will be honored, but note that scheduled hours may be limited when availability is limited)
What we have to offer you:
- Great work environment committed to excellence and fun
- Being a part of a team bigger than its parts
- Flexible work schedule
- Development/growth opportunities with Chill-House and Beyond
Interested individuals should submit a cover letter and resume to Jules@Chillhousefroyo.com!