Chill-House is always looking to meet amazing people!
What are we looking for?
Current Needs: We are hiring our very first Shop Manager!
Full-Time (Approx. 50+ Hours / Week)
Annual Salary; $25,000 + Phone Stipend + Tip Share + Quarterly Profit Share
Paid Vacation, Owners’ Discount on Products
Making the best of anyone’s day, is our whole day! Do you enjoy making people smile? Would you like to be a part of a team which is committed to excellence, making a difference in the lives of our patrons and the community as a whole? The Shop Manager is a key role within the Chill-House organization. This is a working role, that will not only be responsible for the success of the operation by upholding and executing the vision and mission of Chill-House and leading others in doing the same, but will be expected to serve guests for a majority of your time.
- Guest Experiences: Guest first, all else matters, but later!
- Do the right thing: Especially when no one is looking! Our team acts with integrity and honesty.
- Ownership: Each role matters, own that role. We hold ourselves accountable for outcomes, good and bad. We don’t pass the buck.
- Teamwork: It is when we have each other’s back that we know our back is taken care of.
Store Sales; Food/Supplies Cost; Labor Cost; Net Profit Margin
Essential Job Functions:
- Serves Guests by taking, preparing, and serving orders
- Is the “role-model” for outstanding guest service and overall Team Member standards
- Ensures cleanliness, health, security, and safety standards are always maintained
- Taste product to ensure quality standards are met
- Maintains a cooperative and interactive relationship with the corporate office
- Cash Handling (bank deposits, safe deposits, etc.): is accountable for all funds
- Scheduling of Team Members
- Controls store operational cost (food, labor, etc.)
- Maintain adequate/but appropriate inventory levels
- Ensures all Team Members adhere to all company standards, policies, and procedures
- Coordinates and communicates assignments throughout shift
- Coordinates training, coaching and development of newly hired Team Members
- Ensures all Team Members adhere to meal and break periods
- Maintains building, machines and store operating equipment and schedules preventive maintenance
- Conducts Team Member meetings as needed
- Maintains and creates reports and records, based on company standards and in compliance of local, state, and federal regulations
- Provides counseling, coaching, discipline and mentoring to Team Members as warranted
- Other job-related activities as requested
- Effective guest service skills delivered with a friendly, enthusiastic, and energetic disposition
- Ability to problem solve quickly and effectively
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Ability to actively listen and address Guest and Team Members’ concerns, comments and/or issues
- Ability to lead others in always upholding company standards
- Knowledge of staffing, scheduling and inventory processes
- Internally motivated and able to motivate others
- Ability to act independently and effectively
- Knowledge of organizational and planning skills
- Knowledge of team building, leadership, coaching and mentoring skills
- Ability to drive sales, growing the business (In-store, Parties/Events, Off-site Catering)
- Marketing, in the form of Promotions, Events, and delivery of content through social media platforms and other channels
- Some college or equivalent experience
- Proficient with MS Office Word and Excel programs
- ServSafe or equivalent certification
- Continuous (67-100%) Walking, standing, hand use, cash register
- Frequent (34-66%) Bending, neck flexion, twisting and lifting to 25 lbs. from shoulder to shoulder, carrying up to 25-40 lbs. up to 100 feet, pushing and pulling, fine manipulation, firm grasping, reach above to below shoulder, keyboard
- Occasional (11-33%) Squatting, climbing, kneeling, lifting up to 50 lbs. from floor to shoulder, gross manipulation
- Seldom (1-10%) Sitting, climbing, and lifting up to 10-25 lbs. from floor to above head, lifting 26-50 lbs. from waist to above head, carrying up to 50 lbs. up to 200 feet, 10 key
As an absolute condition of employment, employee(s) are required upon hire, to sign certain confidentiality and non-disclosure agreement(s) along with being able to successfully pass a Criminal Background Check and Credit Report. Statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the general function(s) of the job, level of knowledge and skill(s) typically preferred or required, and scope of responsibility entailed. Statement(s) contained herein should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirement(s) or function(s). Employee(s) may perform other duties, as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absence(s), equalize peak work periods, or otherwise balance workload(s)
How to Apply:
To apply, please email an updated cover letter, resume, and list of at least three references to Jules@ChillHouseFroyo.com. In your cover letter, please indicate what makes you the perfect fit to lead our team to the future. The review and evaluation process will begin immediately.
We thank you for your consideration in joining Team Chill and look forward to receiving your completed application packet.