Chill-House is always looking to meet amazing people!
What are we looking for?
Current Needs: We are hiring for Part-Time (Fill-in) Team Members
Making the best of anyone’s day, is our whole day! Do you enjoy making people smile? Would you like to be a part of a team which is committed to excellence, making a difference in the lives of our patrons and the community as a whole? As a team member you are responsible for creating the Chill-House experience for all guests by upholding our standards in guest care, product quality, store environment and cleanliness.
Your roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Embody the culture of Chill-House by demonstrating the vision, mission, values, and delivery of the Chill-House Experience
- Provide the highest guest care
- Be respectful to guests at all times
- Share product knowledge and promotional items with guests
- Follow all safety/store guidelines and procedures
- Maintain product quality by completing food related tasks to standard
- Learn and work efficiently in all stations. (Prep, Counter, Drive-Through, Floor, etc.)
- Maintain a clean store and follow all sanitation procedures
- Use first in first out procedures (FIFO) when handling any product
- Follow proper cash handling policies and procedures
- Clock-in to your scheduled shift on time and in full uniform
- Have a clean uniform, be in dress code, and follow proper hygiene standards
- Follow proper procedures for covering your shift
- Request a shift off at least two weeks in advance and changes in availability must be approved by management
- Communicate questions and concerns to the leadership team
- Perform a range of movements which require lifting up to 40lbs, standing for long periods of time, and doing tasks which involve repetitive motion
- Communicate low inventory items to management
- Fun outgoing personality that is committed to excellent guest service, becoming a champion of the experience
- Team Player with extraordinary work ethic – Not afraid to go the extra mile, with a smile!
- Enjoy family environment (serving guest of all ages)
- Flexible availability – must be able to work daytime shift as well as some evenings and/or weekends and/or holidays (School Schedules will be honored, but note that scheduled hours may be limited when availability is limited)
What we have to offer you:
- Great work environment committed to excellence and fun
- Being a part of a team bigger than its parts
- Flexible work schedule
- Development/growth opportunities with Chill-House and Beyond
How to Apply:
Applications will be taken in person only, during normal business hours.
We thank you for your consideration in joining Team Chill and look forward to receiving your completed application packet.